You loved it last year, and it’s back again!
WE CARE Radiothon Trivia is back!
How much do you know about Yarmouth Regional Hospital, and Yarmouth Hospital Foundation?
Yarmouth Hospital Foundation and our presenting partner Y95 – CJLS radio station are once again jointly hosting a trivia contest in the lead up to this year’s WE CARE Radiothon with prizes donated generously by Rayanne and Aldric Robicheau (thank you so much!).
Every (business) day from Wednesday February 14th to Wednesday, Feb 28th (not including the Feb 19th stat holiday) there will be two opportunities to win a gift card worth $25 for gas at the PetroCan station at the corner of Starrs Rd. and Haley Rd.
Each day, Y95 – CJLS will ask one trivia question and pick their daily winner. YHF will be posting a different trivia question each day at 8am on our Facebook page.
To win on Facebook, you must —
1) Answer the trivia question correctly!
2) Agree to the contest’s terms and conditions.
All contestants who answer correctly will be entered into a random draw to win, and the winner will be notified the same day! We will then message you to make arrangements to get you your prize.
By answering the trivia question on our Facebook page, your agreement to the following terms is implied.
Terms & Conditions
- The daily Facebook trivia closes at 3:30pm Atlantic Time every business day from Feb 15 – 28. Business days do not include weekends or the statutory holiday on Monday, February 19. Entries posted after 3:30pm Atlantic Time will not be entered into the daily contest.
- The daily winner will be randomly selected and posted here no later than 5pm Atlantic time the same day.
- Only one winner will be selected each day on Facebook, and one additional winner will be selected through Y95 and their version of this contest.
- The trivia contest is limited to residents of the Tri-Counties of Yarmouth, Shelburne & Digby, Nova Scotia.
- Facebook/Meta is not affiliated in any way with this contest and by participating in this contest, you agree to fully release and hold Meta harmless from liability.