The Yarmouth Hospital Foundation awards 5 scholarships to first year students accepted & enrolled full-time in the Dalhousie University School of Nursing Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BScN) degree program at the Yarmouth Site (Direct Entry or Advanced).
- Yarmouth Hospital Foundation Scholarship, valued at $5,000
- David R. Hall Scholarship, in memory of Dr. Margaret Churchill, valued at $5,000
- Rajender & Asha Parkash Scholarship, valued at $2,500
- Eileen R. Morisset Scholarship, valued at $2,000
- Lina & Alphie Comeau Memorial Scholarship, valued at $1,500
– For information on how to apply click here.
– To download an application form for the above five (5) scholarships, please click here.
Note: only one application is required to apply for all five scholarships. Application deadline is September 30th. Preference will be given to candidates who, upon graduation, plan to seek employment at the Yarmouth Regional Hospital.