Fundraising for the Yarmouth Hospital Foundation’s WE Care Radiothon starts long before we hit the airwaves on Feb 29th.
One of the most ‘talked about’ events for the Yarmouth Hospital Foundation is just around the corner … the WE CARE Radiothon! 2024 is a leap year and on Thursday, February 29th, we, along with presenting sponsor Y95, invite you to take a leap forward with us in support of your regional hospital once again.
The entire Tri-County community of Yarmouth, Digby & Shelburne will benefit from the new cardia rehab program coming to your regional hospital, so we are calling on the entire Tri-County community to support this important fundraiser!
Community fundraisers in support of WE CARE Radiothon:
Here’s some other ways you can be part of WE CARE Radiothon 2024:
- Friendly competition is one of the best motivators out there! Challenge a co-worker to meet or beat your fundraising total or throw a company-wide collection challenge.
- Give a donation instead of exchanging Valentine or birthday gifts.
- Sell secret valentines or candy-grams.
- Host a“trivia night” and ask friends to make a donation to attend.
- Have a bake sale, a craft sale or a cake walk.
- Save all of your loose change and donate it – Little Chevrolet has once again pledged to match all coin donations on Radiothon day up to $5,000!
Show us how much YOU CARE! It’s community support that will enable your regional hospital to provide the best health care possible to the residents of Digby, Shelburne and Yarmouth counties. Every bit helps!