You can now donate to the Yarmouth Hospital Foundation by e-Transfer using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to include your phone number, address and any details pertinent to the donation in the “Message” field*.
*If complete contact details are not provided within the message option of the e-Transfer, the Yarmouth Hospital Foundation will be unable to issue you a charitable donation tax receipt.
How do I give by e-Transfer?
- Log into your online banking or mobile banking app.
- Go to the payments section and select e-Transfer.
- Select the account to transfer the funds from and specify the amount in CAD$ to transfer.
- Select new recipient/Payee and provide the following details:
- Recipient/Payee Name: Yarmouth Hospital Foundation
- Email address: email@example.com
- Method of notification: email
- Note: The Yarmouth Hospital Foundation email address has been set up for Auto-Deposit. (A security question and answer is not required) Your confirmation should indicate that the funds were automatically deposited in our account.
- Please include the following information in the message field to enable us to send you your charitable donation tax receipt:
- First & Last Name
- Mailing Address (full)
- Email Address
- Phone Number (optional)
- Please let us know what you would like to support: Area of Greatest Need, Christmas Appeal, Radiothon, Spring Appeal, Memorial, Tribute etc.
- Send your transfer.
If you require assistance or have any questions, please contact us at (902) 749-1669 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who can give by e-Transfer?
Check with your financial institution to ensure you are set up for e-Transfers.
To donate online using credit card or to set-up a monthly recurring donation, please click here.
You are the special type of person that can make a difference in healthcare.
Thank you for your donation, together we can build a healthier future for our community.
Charitable Registration #: 119305555 RR0001