How much do you know about Yarmouth Regional Hospital, and Yarmouth Hospital Foundation?
Yarmouth Hospital Foundation and our presenting partner Y95.5 radio station are jointly hosting a trivia contest in the lead up to this year’s All Virtual We Care Radiothon with prizes donated generously by Rayanne and Aldric Robicheau (thank you both so much!).
Every (business) day from Thursday, February 17th to Wednesday, March 2nd there will be two opportunities (two different questions) to win a gift card worth $25 for gas at the Petrocan station at the corner of Starrs Rd. and the Haley Rd. Each day, Y95.5 will ask one trivia question on-air and pick their daily winner. YHF will be posting a different trivia question each day at 9am on our Facebook page.
To win on Facebook, you must —
1) Like & Follow the Yarmouth Hospital Foundation Facebook Page.
2) Like the post with the day’s trivia question.
3) Answer the trivia question correctly!
All contestants who fulfill these three simple requirements will be entered into a random draw to win, and the winner will be notified the same day at 4pm! We will then message you to make arrangements to get you your prize.
Tag a friend on your correct answer to double your chance to win!
Terms & Conditions
- The daily Facebook trivia closes at 4pm Atlantic Time every day from 17 Feb – 2 Mar.
- The daily winner will be randomly selected and posted here no later than 5pm Atlantic time the same day except for Monday, 21 February, which is a stat holiday. The winner of the trivia contest on Monday, 21 February will posted to Facebook and notified no later than Tuesday, 22 February. Entries posted past 4pm that day will not be counted.
- Only one winner will be selected each day on Facebook, and one additional winner will be selected through Y95 and their version of this contest.
- The trivia contest is limited to residents of the Tri-Counties of Yarmouth, Shelburne & Digby, Nova Scotia.
- Facebook is not affiliated in any way with this contest.